Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Relief for Payton

Since I've been home Payton has been going stir crazy! Not only beating me up, but just acting out all together!! Monday, we got together with Natalie and her daughter Jordan, Janet and her daughter Kendal, and Kelsie and her son Austin. It was so nice for Payton to be able to see her friends! I know she misses them so much and was so excited to get together with them! They all play so well together and literally have grown up together! They were used to seeing each other every morning at Stroller Strides, but since I've been put on bed rest, we haven't been to class in over 3 weeks. Monday was a nice relief for Payton to be able to exert some energy and be with a couple of her friends!
Kendal, Jordan, and Payton. Look at those big smiles!! Unfortunately Austin had already left. :(
I threw this picture in because I thought it was so cute. It's Payton talking on the phone with Ryan. She was so excited to talk to Daddy! She kept giggling.


No comments: