Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Playdate with Jordan

Today my friend Natalie was so sweet and brought over her daughter Jordan, who is Payton's friend. It was so great to have some company and have the girls play. I know Payton was so excited to see Jordan and could hardly wait for her to arrive! When Payton got up, I told her that Jordan was coming over and she was kept saying "Jordie?" and looking for her. So when Natalie and Jordan pulled in the driveway, Payton started jumping up and down and kept giggling. It was so cute to see her get excited to see her friend! The two of them play so well together and it's nice that Natalie and I can sit and chat (considering Natalie needed to stay off her foot due to her injury and I needed to sit and relax to keep my blood pressure down) so the girls kept eachother busy and wore eachother out!


Jordan and Payton eatting lunch and saying "cheese". Goofy girls!
The four of us had a great time hanging out and it was great to spend time with Natalie. I'm used to seeing her most everyday, whether it be at Stroller Strides or at work, but since I've been pretty much confined to our lovely house, I unfortunately don't get to see her as often as I would like, which causes Payton to not get to see her friends as well! Thank you Natalie and Jordan for coming over and hanging out with us! We had a lot of fun!!

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Jordan and I had so much fun, thanks for having us. We have to do it again soon because I could tell Jordan missed seeing Payton.