Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Gracie Alexa Zdenek

She's finally arrived, Gracie Alexa Zdenek!
Born Friday, June 13th, 2008
9:26 a.m.
6 pounds 14 ounces
19 1/2 inches long
Very beautiful little girl. Red hair, long fingers and toes, and very quiet cry (when she cries)
Here's me the night before I went into the hospital
Me and Ryan right before they had me walk to the O.R.


Gracie Alexa
Isn't she so beautiful!!
Gracie is so quiet and so far a very easy baby. She's a very efficient eater, sleeps a lot and rarely cries. When she does cry, it's very quiet. Ryan and I feel so blessed to have two beautiful little girls!

Daddy and Gracie
This was as good of an angle that I could get while still lying on the operating table
Ryan, Gracie and I
Me and my girls.. Gracie, Me and Payton
Payton kept giving Daddy's scrub hat to "Sissy"

Payton and Gracie
Gracie the day we were bringing her home

Big sister Payton and "Sissy" Gracie
Everyone is doing great and adjusting well! Ryan and I could not have wished for a better reception from Payton. Payton LOVES her little sister. Every morning she asks for Sissy and wants cuddle time about 4-5 times a day. She always walks over to Gracie and gives her soft kisses on the head and light hugs. She loves to hold Gracie, but once Payton says "all done", Ryan and I make sure to grab Gracie right away because Payton starts to move around.
Thank you to everyone who came to visit us in the hospital and since we've been home! Thank you also to ALL of our Stroller Stride friends for the wonderful yummy meals that you have all prepared for us! You are so thoughtful and Ryan and I can not thank you enough! Hugs to you!!!!
I'll try to post more later.. Until then, I'll be cuddling my little girls!

4 comments:

Abbey said...

She is beautiful! We can't wait to meet her!!

Natalie said...

I love all the pictures, she is so adorable. I am so glad that Payton loves her and is adjusting well. We can't wait to see you guys again.

Loni said...

I love the pictures. Payton and Gracie are both so cute. I love the pictures of them together. I can't wait to see you all again soon.

Hilary said...

I'm so glad to hear that Payton is adjusting so well, it gives me hope for Hudson ;)
Gracie is adorable, I can't wait to meet her!!