Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, June 23, 2008

Gymagine

Last Friday Ryan, Payton, Gracie and I went to Gymagine to visit Ryan's little sister Brittany. Payton has been such a big help and a very good little girl, Ryan and I wanted to do something that was just for her. Gymagine is the gym that Brittany teaches gymnastics to all ages. Payton and I had gone before in late January, so it was time to head back again.
When we first got to the gym, Payton was a little worried that Ryan and I were going to leave her. It took her a few minutes to realize that we were all staying to watch her have fun and exert some energy. She finally removed her sunglasses after about 5 minutes.
Here's Brittany and Payton. Payton's becoming a little monkey with how she loves to climb and swing on things.

She loved running up and down the trampoline. At the end of the trampoline was a pit of cut up foam. She was hesitant at first in the foam, but grew to love it.

She did really well on the balance beam too!

At the end Britt rounded up the kids and they played where the gymnasts would do their floor routine. It was a great way to wind the kids down and get them ready to go.

At the end, all the kids (there were four of them, including Payton) sat on the edge of the floor and received a stamp on their hands. They all loved it! Payton had two stamps on each hand and one on each foot too! By that time, she was okay with leaving.
Thank you Britt for inviting us out to visit! We all had a great time and I know Payton felt special!
If you're looking for a fun thing to do with your kids, gymagine offers the preschool class on Tuesday and Thursday afternoons through the summer. I believe it's $8 and then a little less for each additional child. www.gymagine.com

2 comments:

Hilary said...

I can't believe how big Payton looks now with Gracie here. It all happens so fast!! What a great idea for kids.

Natalie said...

I totally want to take Jordan. The next time you go let me know and we will come with you if we can. It looks like Payton had so much fun. I remember doing that when I was little and loving it.