Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, June 9, 2008

About as ready as it's going to be

Ryan and I finally completed our baby's room.. more like got it as ready as we can have it.
The only thing that we are still needing to get are some more pictures for the walls, but other than that, her room is done.
We were trying to do the room in pink and brown, but brown decor is a little harder to find than I thought. So we added in accents here and there..
Payton loves to help me in the room. She helped Daddy move her "old" dresser into her sister's room and helped me organize onsies, socks, and sleepers into the drawers. She's such a big help!

4 comments:

Natalie said...

SO cute I loved the finished room. You did such a good job. Now all you need is baby Gracie asleep in her crib and it will be perfect.

Abbey said...

It's beautiful! I'm so glad you have another week before she arrives!

jeannie said...

Looks great!

Hilary said...

Love her room and can't wait to meet her so soon!!