Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Last post for a bit..

This week has been a crazy one with doctor's appointments. I've had non-stress tests everyday so far.. After my ultrasound on Tuesday, my doctor told me I needed to come back in on Wednesday since I hadn't been feeling our babe move around as much. Then this morning I only felt her move twice in a period of four hours when I'm supposed to feel her at least ten times in two hours. So, I called the doctor and they told me to come in for ANOTHER NST. I did and I am now going to be having our little girl tomorrow morning! Dr. Skrypzak told me that it's time to get her out due to all the issues that we've been having and with her not being as active as she should be. Everything is fine with her, but it's just time to introduce her to the world..
So tomorrow Ryan and I will be going in first thing in the morning to welcome a new little Zdenek! I'm still in shock, but so very excited.
As soon as I can I'll try and post some pictures of her so all can see!

3 comments:

Natalie said...

I am so excited for you guys and so so sad I am going to miss it. I can't wait to see you on Monday and I know you guys will do great. I can't wait to meet Gracie :)

jeannie said...

Yay! I'm sure by now you have had your little one! Congratulations!

Brandi said...

Congratulations Zdenkek Family! I am so happy for the four of you. I hope everything went smoothly. I can't wait to see the new addition to the family.
-Brandi