Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, May 30, 2008

Five years ago..

Five years ago May 31st, 2003, had to have been one of the happiest days of my life.. It's crazy to think that five years ago today, Ryan and I said "I do" to forever. To think that it's only been five years, but it's been five years already!


A lot has changed in five years, and so many more changes are on their way!


Five years ago, I married my best friend. Everything that life throws us, I'm so glad that I'm going through it with Ryan. I honestly can not ask for a better partner!




Happy 5th Anniversary Ryan! Here's to five years and to 85 more.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Happy Anniversary!! You guys look the same now as you did 5 years ago :) I hope you had a wonderful and relaxing day.