Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, May 12, 2008

Change of address..

This past Thursday I had an ultrasound to check up on our little girl's growth. My girlfriend Natalie was so sweet and offered to watch Payton while I was at my appointment, she knows how hard it is with a two year old at the doctor's for two hours. So I dropped Payton off to play with her friend Jordan while I had my ultrasound. Thankfully Ryan's boss is so sweet with my dr's appointments, that she lets him leave for a couple hours to be with me.

Our little girl is still measuring small, this time in the 18 percentile, down from her 28% last month. Dr. Klein says that she's a skinny girl, but as always looks beautiful (her words, I promise.. but Ryan and I totally agree!!). The placenta is still a little over my cervix. My blood pressure has been crazy high causing me to see spots and feel a bit dizzy and get headaches, but I tested negative for preeclampsia.. phew! But our little girl is still just as active and growing and beautiful! She just needs to hold on for a few weeks more so she can get bigger!! :)

So, here comes the address change. Starting tomorrow, I will be having two Non-stress tests a week (where they hook me up with two straps attached to two monitors. One to monitor our little one and one to monitor me and my contractions. I'll also have a blood pressure cuff firmly attached to my arm as well) and an ultrasound every other week, as well as seeing Dr. Skrypzak every week starting May 28th.

So, if you need to get hold of me, I will be stationed at Evergreen Hospital until our little girl arrives (only partially kidding).
This is my new residence.. Oh, and here's the kicker.. I have to do my NST's alone. I can't have any family in the room with me. Talk about stress! Thankfully, Ryan on occasion will be able to meet me after work to pick up Payton.

After my appointment on Thursday, I went to pick Payton up from Natalie and Jordan's house and Ryan had texted me a couple of times asking me if our car charges had arrived in the mail and to check the porch when I got home. Well.. our charges did not arrive, but my most favorite flowers had! Ryan sent me 20 beautiful tulips for Mother's day with the sweetest card! I stood in our kitchen and cried thinking about how lucky I am and what a wonderful husband I have!!
Here they are, just after taking them out of their box. Today they are all upright and still just as beautiful! Ryan sure is the sweetest! :)

2 comments:

Abbey said...

I got tulips too - they are my absolute favorite flower!

Glad baby girl is still looking good - please let me know if you need me to take Payton anytime - I'd be happy to have her come and play!

Hilary said...

What a sweet hubby!! Hang in there, you are so close to the end. I can't imagine going through what you have this pregnancy!! We are up for playdates too if you need the extra hands :)