Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Another shower for our babe..

Last Saturday, the 10th, my wonderful sister-in-law Rachael and my wonderful cousin Brianna threw a baby shower for our future arrival, at my house. It was so wonderful and relaxing! They invited our family and close family friends to come and help celebrate our little girl.
My sister Rachael and I
(My brother's wife who's known me since I was 9)
My cousin Brianna and I
(People say we look alike.. I can kind of see the resemblance)

My sister-in-law Brittany and I
(Ryan's little sis. Isn't she the cutest?!)

Jodee (Rachael's mom), my Mom Shannon,
my Grandma Claire (my mom's mom), and my Aunt Tammy (my mom's sister)

Angel and Julie
(Family friends)

My step-mom Rosie (who drove from Cle Elum to attend!!), my cousin Morgan (Kathi's daughter) and my Aunt Kathi (my dad's brother's wife)
The shower was fantastic! I had so much fun being able to sit, relax, and visit with family. It was so nice that my family came to celebrate and it truly made me feel so special! Thank you to all who were able to attend! :)
After the shower we took my grandma out to celebrate her birthday. Every year, all of us girls on my mom's side of the family, go out for Grandma's birthday. Payton hasn't been yet, but next year hopefully she'll be able to go and will see what a fun and special tradition it is for all of us girls and Grandma.

Me and my grandma Claire.

No comments: