Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, August 4, 2008

Weekend at Grandpa and Grandma's

This past weekend Ryan, Payton, Gracie and I headed over to Cle Elum to visit my dad and step-mom. My good friend Chad was getting married on Saturday over there so Ryan and I wanted to take that opportunity to go and spend the weekend with them. Friday early afternoon the girls and I picked Ryan up from work and headed over the pass. Thankfully it's only a couple of hours and it was beautiful day which made the drive nice.
Payton and Grandma cutting pictures. Payton loved that Grandma let her help!
Grandpa and Gracie on Saturday morning. Gracie thankfully is a pretty good sleeper and only gets me up once in the middle of the night.

Grandpa and Payton pulling weeds. Hopefully she'll be this excited to help Ryan and I out when she gets older!

Payton and Grandpa blowing bubbles. Payton kept wanting to pop the bubbles.

Gracie and Grandma

Gracie was a bit hard to please this weekend and would fuss quite a bit. Thankfully Rosie has the touch and Gracie would calm right down, which gave Ryan and I a chance to relax.

Me, Ryan and Gracie

My dad and Rosie wore Payton out on Saturday causing her to be in bed around 7:30! Ryan and I were passed out by 9:30! We all had so much fun hanging out with them! Payton keeps saying "Gampa Gamma bubbles!"

The girls and I are looking forward to going to Loon Lake with them this weekend for 5-6 days!

No comments: