Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Cookies and Great Grandma

Saturday..
Grandpa and Gracie (so sweet!)
On Saturday Payton and Grandma (my step-mom Rosie) made snicker doodles together. Payton loves to help in the kitchen, so she was so excited to make cookies with Grandma. The two of them have so much fun together and it's fun watching them interact! Rosie has so much patience and loves that Payton is so anxious to help and learn.

Payton and I of course got to lick the beaters! I'm a product of my dad, so I love cookie dough. I'm sure Payton and Rosie didn't enjoy me coming into the kitchen constantly to check out how the dough was tasting!! :)

Me showing Gracie to Grandma Ev
After they were done making cookies, we went over to visit Rosie's mom Evelyn. I met Grandma Evelyn when I was 13 and she immediately treated me as one of her own Grandchildren. Whenever I'm visiting my parents, I try and take a trip over to visit her. She is truly one of the sweetest ladies I've ever met and I'm so thankful that my girls got to meet her as well! Payton of course was a little shy at first, but warmed up towards the end.
Grandma Ev and Gracie (sleeping of course!)

Our little photographer
Payton any chance she got would take pictures with either Rosie's or my camera. I think we now have a good Christmas idea!

Great-Grandma, Gracie and Payton

Payton was excited to share the cookies she had made with Great Grandma
Me, Grandma Ev, Gracie, Rosie, and Payton
We had so much fun visiting Grandma Ev and being able to introduce Gracie and Payton to her. I wish I could see her more often! I need to make more trips out this way to visit!

No comments: