Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Coffee on the boat

I have to say, living the retired life sure is fun! Payton, Gracie and I have been here in Loon Lake since last Wednesday. We aren't leaving until tomorrow to go home and if it weren't for Ryan not being here, I don't think I would ever want to leave. It's been so hard us being away from Ryan for as long as we have.

Payton and Grandma driving the boat
This morning we decided to take our coffee while cruising the lake. The girls and I didn't change out of our pj's, we got up and went. What a life!
Dad, Me and Gracie
The girls and I are having so much fun! It's been nice being able to relax and spend time with my parents. I feel like I'm a kid with how much they spoil me and the girls. I've even been able to take a nap and play on the computer during the day! We all really wish Ryan was able to come with us though. We miss him so much and are looking forward to seeing him tomorrow evening when we get home!!!

I'm not sure what Dad and I are looking at, but Gracie doesn't care. :)

My little coconut. She sleeps the majority of the time when she's on the boat. It's rare when we can get a picture with her eyes open.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Hilary said...

So glad that you had such a great time! Looks like a great spot to relax :)