Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, August 4, 2008

Chad and Sonia's wedding

On Saturday my good friend Chad got married! Ryan the girls and I made the trip over to Cle Elum to stay with my dad since the wedding was taking place near there.
Sonia and Chad
It was a beautiful day

Mr. and Mrs. Chad Cross


Ryan and I at the reception
My dad and step-mom watched the girls for us. The girls did great! Payton wasn't upset that we left and Gracie slept half the time and took the bottle fantastic.

My good friend John and his girlfriend Beth
John and I have known each other since we were two. Chad, John and I used to spend a lot of time together as we were growing up. It's crazy to think how long we've all known each other and how much we've all been through together. It was fun to be able to see them again since it had been awhile since we were all three together last.

Me and John

Chad and I

John, Me and Chad on my wedding day
I threw this picture up just to show how much older we all look now. I never realize how old I'm getting until I see pictures from forever ago.
Congratulations Chad and Sonia!! Ryan and I had so much fun and we hope to be able to get together with you soon!

No comments: