Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Welcome Taylor Mackenzie

This posting is WAY overdue..
One of my best girlfriends, Natalie, had her baby girl on May 15th.
Taylor Mackenzie Shapiro
born: May 15th, 2009
six pounds and 18 3/4" long
Momma and Taylor are doing great!
Taylor is gaining weight and getting bigger everyday.
I think she looks a lot like how her big sister Jordan did when she was a baby. But I think Taylor looks more like Natalie, whereas Jordan looks more like Jesse
I was so excited to go and visit the Shapiro's while they were at the hospital. I've been lucky enough to be able to cuddle Taylor a few other times as well.
I miss holding a baby this small! She so beautiful and I can't get enough!!!!
Congratulations Natalie, Jesse, and Jordan! Your family is so beautiful and Taylor is such a precious little peanut! I'm so happy for you!!! xoxo

1 comment:

Natalie said...

I love it!! Thanks!! I am so glad that you got to visit us in the hospital :) Thanks again for dinner. We need to get together soon.