Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Love was in the air

Last weekend, May 23rd, Ryan's and my good friends Calen and Tiffany got married. It was a beautiful wedding with beautiful weather and a gorgeous bride and handsome groom.
Tiffany asked me to be one of her bridesmaids for their big day, and I couldn't have been more honored! The wedding was so much fun! I'll share a few pictures that are worth sharing.. :)
Tiffany just after we zipped her up
Her gown was perfect!

the bottom of Tiff's shoes
The first time they saw each other


Tiffany and Calen
Tiff and I
Ryan and I
The bridesmaids
Nika, Mary, Me, Lindsey, Rachel (Tiffany's best friend/maid of honor and Calen's sister) and Audry (the flower girl)
Mr. and Mrs. Regnier
Me and Ryan dancing to "Have I told you Lately" by Van Morrison
That was our first dance at our wedding and since our anniversary was the following weekend from the wedding, we thought it would be nice to dance again to the song.
My wonderful husband of six years!
Congratulations Calen and Tiffany! I'm so happy that I got to share in your special day! I had a great time and it's a wedding I will NEVER forget! ;) We LOVE you both!!

1 comment:

Nadine Peters said...

look at you, hot stuff!