Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Let the countdown begin

I can't believe I'm going to say it.. Gracie is going to be One in less than four weeks! Ugh! I don't even like to think about it. I'm already planning her birthday and I'm sick to my stomach just thinking about it. My baby girl is growing up too fast.
She climbs on EVERYTHING! She loves to dance and she'll sing along with Payton or the radio while in the car. Gracie has started clapping and puts her arms in the air when you say "touch down!". She also waves to you when you wave to her.. well sometimes. The other day she was looking at the pictures I have on our end table and she saw Daddy and said "Dada". Sooo cute!
Gracie and Payton are very different. Payton is very independent and was as a baby, where I could leave the room and she would play by herself. Gracie will play by herself just fine, but she needs to be able to see me. If someone is holding her, she'll occasionally look around the room to find me. I love it, but it makes for a difficult day to get anything done.

Gracie's growing more adventurous everyday with her climbing. Thankfully she waits at the top of the stairs for me to come and bring her down.

Our little coconut brings us joy everyday. She's a blessing and Ryan and I are so thankful for the family we have created. Let the countdown begin.. Gracie's going to be ONE in a few weeks. Let's home I'm not a complete mess.

3 comments:

Natalie said...

I can't believe she is almost one!! This year has gone by so fast. I feel like it was just yesterday you were pregnant. Where has the time gone?

Abbey said...

How did that happen??!! I can't believe it's almost time for Gracie's birthday!!

Nadine Peters said...

one?!?!? time goes by too fast when you have little ones!