Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, May 18, 2009

Mother's day

Mother's day this year was like no other.. It was kind of forgotten about in my house. The day was like any other day with me catching up on laundry and cleaning my forgotten about house and chores. Thankfully I was able to eat breakfast with Ryan and the girls, but there wasn't much mention of it being a day different than any other.
Later in the afternoon we all headed over to my Grandparent's house to have a nice prime rib dinner and finish up planning Grandpa's funeral. It was wonderful to be able to spend it with the rest of my family and actually get out of the house and see some smiles and exchange some "Happy Mother's day" wishes.
Gracie girl in the car
Gracie after she ate her first chip.. a Dorito.

Payton sneaking a chip


Mugzee (my Grandparent's dog), Kaden, Trent, Payton and Gracie
all playing together on the floor


Kaden and Trent

Gracie bouncing in the chair

Payton on my Grandparent's back deck
I hope every mom out there had a wonderful Mother's day and was treated like the Queen you are!! I'm hoping for it next year! ;)

No comments: