Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

A two year old's going to do what she wants to do..

Payton definitely has a mind of her own.. Which we're happy about! She knows what she wants, when she wants it, and she's going to get it! Sometimes that's good, sometimes not so much.

She likes to empty out her stuffed animals onto the floor and then climb in the basket, which is so funny how she's starting to become a bit too long for this basket that was once the right size for her..
On this particular day, Payton didn't want to get dressed, only wanted to wear shoes and a diaper, and didn't want me to do her hair (it was a struggle to put a clip in to get her bangs out of her face).

Here she is in her basket..
She sees something she wants and reaches for it..


And she's down! Take a look at her shoe choice.. At least this time it was for the correct feet. Sometimes she brings me shoes that are for the same foot.


When all is said and done, she gives me a big smile and she does it again. Back into the basket!

5 comments:

Monte Carlo Cigarettes said...

The first thing I wanted to do was to thank the author for making such a beautiful blog! No one could have done it better! Thank you very much for the pictures which are on the page. They are splendid! I will surely add your blog to my links and will always visit the web page you’ve created!

Hilary said...

We miss you both!!! Hope you are feeling good! Love the shoes, too funny :)

Jeannie said...

What fun updates! I'm glad that I found your blog! I can't belive that your getting ready to have #2! I hope that things continue to go well for you and your family!

Oh, my profile is broken, but our blog is www.mqstone.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Ha Ha! Peyton is too cute. Love the shoe choices. :-)

Abbey said...

Love, love, LOVE the pictures. Payton is a doll. I love independent kiddos - it gives them spunk!