Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Two months from today..

Two months from today, at the latest, Ryan and I will be holding our newest little girl in our arms! Are we ready? Not at all. The room is a third of the way- for being painted, we don't have anything to bring her home in the car in, and I still can't believe that we are going to have a two year old AND an infant! Pretty much, I'm slightly nervous and anxious, but so very excited.

I can't believe it.. two more months from today.. given she hangs on until then. Let's hope she does. We need more time to get ready! :)

1 comment:

Hilary said...

So exciting!! Makes me feel like I should start getting ready for Baby #2 now!!! I have everything written down that we need for Hudson's big boy room and baby girl's room. Now I just need to find the time and money to make my "visions" a reality. Don't worry, it will all come together within the next few weeks! You can always borrow our car seat and bassinet too :)