Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 2, 2008

We're officially bloggers..


Today is my first time blogging and I'm so excited! I decided to start doing this to keep everyone up to date with our happenings, whereabouts, and with how fast Payton's (and baby's) growing up. I can't believe how fast time has flown and people keep asking for updates about Payton, now you can see what's going on with her and when our new little one comes, you'll be updated about her too!!

Check back often, we hope to have it as up to date as possible. :)

2 comments:

Rosier Family said...

Very nice! We're so glad we can peek into your lives a bit more! :) I can't wait to show the Great-Grandparent Zdenek's this-they'll love it! Congrats! Take care. Carrie, Dan, Alicia, Max

Unknown said...

Welcome to blog land! It's a lot of fun! Plus we can all check up on that cute little Payton. :-)