Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, March 3, 2008

Baby girl has a tentative birth date


Payton and I just got back from my 24 week check up with my doctor (not my high risk doc) and everything looks great! I'm measuring at 23 weeks, which is good. Our baby girl was kicking and squirming while Dr. Skrypzak was checking her heartbeat. We have another active one on our hands..
Also while we were there, we scheduled our little girl's birthdate. Kind of weird, but very exciting!! We're scheduled to go in on June 19th. Dr. Skrypzak said that she could still come on her own, but at least we have a date we are working for. I'm hoping she holds on tight until that date, but if she want's to make her entrance early, than Ryan, Payton and I welcome that too!!

Here is a picture that was taken of our little girl's hand at my last ultrasound on Feb. 21st. I have another ultrasound on March 10th. Dr. Klein (my high risk doc) is wanting me to come back earlier due to my blood pressure and our kiddo measuring a little small. Once I reach 32 weeks, I'll be having non-stress tests every 1-2 weeks.

3 comments:

Abbey said...

Yea! June 19 is Caitlin's birthday! Glad everything looks good!

Natalie said...

I love the ulrasound picture, she is already so cute :)

Hilary said...

Isn't it amazing how ultrasounds bring you so much closer to your little one. The hand picture is great!!