Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, March 14, 2008

No nap, but she keeps on playing..

Yesterday was a very busy day for miss Payton and I. We decided to skip class in the morning with the intent that Payton would hopefully go down for her nap an hour and a half early.. Wishful thinking.. So, I made the executive decision after a long discussion with Luke and Lola on what to do.. I figured she would sleep in the car on the way to go see Gramma Shannon at the Fire Department. Which she did, but only for 30 minutes tops!
At 1 Payton and I left and headed to Woodinville to see my mom since her and her friend Linda were so nice to help me figure out my sewing machine. After we left there at 2, we went to my doctor's appointment with Dr. Klein where we met Daddy so we could check up on baby girl and see the ultrasound as a family. After being there for 2, very long, hours, we headed over to the Hoover's for a playdate at 4:45ish.
I can not believe that through all of that, Payton continued to smile! She only complained a little, very little, while we were in the ultrasound room. She had already been patient there for an hour and a half, so she was getting a bit antsy!
Even though Payton and I had a very busy day, she was such a good girl!!
Thank you Payton for making it easy on me! Thank you Mom and Linda for ALL your help with my sewing machine, I can't wait to put it to good use (probably in the next few minutes!) AND thank you to Stephanie, Taylor, and Paige for opening up your home to Payton and I. We had a wonderful time! :)

No comments: