Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Santa Brunch

The morning of December 6th, we went to (what was our 2nd time) the annual Santa Brunch at Mill Creek Country Club. My grandparents have been member's at MCCC for over 30 years. They invited us to bring the girls for brunch last year and we are hoping to continue this tradition year after year.



My wonderful Grandma, Claire and my mom, Shannon


My brother, Ryan and sister Rachael

Nephews, Kaden (5) and Trent (8) and Payton (4 on February 2)

Our little Marilyn Monroe, Gracie (18 mo)

I asked the girls to stand in front of the tree for a picture, but they decided to lay down instead. We had a wonderful time at brunch with our family. Yummy food, great company and a wonderful tradition.

No comments: