Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas: Take Four ~the cabin

For as long as I can remember, on Christmas morning we would all wake up, see what Santa brought us and then we would head to the cabin until we had to go back to school. Now that I'm older, I don't have the luxury of being up there for a week and a half to snowmobile, sled, and overall.. just play in the snow and not worry about anything.. Sadly, we have to work, take care of our dogs and have at home responsibilities. Oh the joys of having to grow up! ;) But at least my little family and I can head over for a day or two and see my Dad and Step-mom and enjoy a little fun in the snow.
Ryan, the girls and I, got up Saturday morning and headed over the pass. We got there about noon and immediately Payton, Ryan, Rosie, my sister-in-law Tracy and our nephew's Aspen and Trent headed out to sled.
Trent (my brother Ryan's son)
Ryan and Payton

Ready for more!


Trent

Aspen (my brother Nathan's son), Rosie (my step-mom) and Payton

Ryan said she was "fearless!"


Payton and Auntie Tracy (Nathan's wife)

Aspen

Trent

Aspen, Payton, and Trent





Afterwards, they all headed home and we got ready for dinner.

The spread

Braydon (Nathan's son), Kaden (Ryan's son) and Payton

Aspen, Rosie, and Trent

Gracie's ready to eat!

Tracy, Nathan, Ryan, and Rachael

Grandma and Bapa
Rosie and my dad

(l-r) Trent, Aspen, Kaden, Braydon (standing), Payton and Gracie
Let the madness begin!

Ryan and I, exhausted after three days of present opening!
What a wonderful Christmas we had! We feel so blessed to be able to spend it with almost ALL of our family!

No comments: