Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Raining ice cream

A couple of weekends ago, the family and I headed over to my parent's home in Ronald, WA to stay for a few days. Ryan commuted to Issaquah and the girls and I stayed and hung out while he was at work. On Thursday morning, Payton ran into my room and we opened up the blinds and she shouted, "It's raining ice cream!" I thought it was such a cute way to describe that it was snowing!
Unfortunately that morning I didn't take a picture. We received quite a bit of snow, which unfortunately melted by the afternoon. Thankfully that next Tuesday, the day we were leaving, it rained ice cream again.
I love hearing what Payton comes up with to describe things. It's so creative and imaginative. Such a smart little girl!

No comments: