Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Nugget

Payton's vocabulary is constantly increasing and it's fun to ask her to say things and hear what she comes up with. Yesterday I asked her to say our last name. As everyone knows it's a bit tricky to say, but once you know that none of the letters are silent, it's quite easy to say. Well, our wonderful almost three year old has her own version on how to say Zdenek. And it's Nugget. We were in the car just getting back from Costco and I turned to Payton and asked her to say Zdenek. Matter-a-factly she says, Nugget. Ryan and I busted up laughing! This definitely has to be a first for me! I've heard may versions on how people pronounce our last name, but this is the first.
Here's Miss Nugget playing in her doll stroller. She was very persistant on not wanting to wear underwear. I figured, what's the harm, since we are hanging out at home.
Look at that cute tush!

Payton is such a silly girl and she brings a big smile to our faces everyday!

No comments: