Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, November 28, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

We have so much to be thankful for. Our children, our health, our family, our time that we get to spend with each other.. Just to name a few. Last night we celebrated Thanksgiving over at my grandparent's house (as I have done most every year since I was born) and it was just as wonderful as I remember when I was a little girl. At one point I was sitting on the sofa in the living room, watching Payton run after her cousin Trent, and I was thinking how I remember running around after my cousins at Grandma and Bapa's house when I was little and how neat it is to now see my kids do the same. I've spent many holidays at my Grandparent's home and now I have my husband and two kids here too. I truly feel blessed to have such a close relationship with my grandparents, and I'm so happy that my children get to be close to them as well!
I'm so thankful that Payton loves her baby sister.

I'm thankful that I get to be a mom..

..have healthy babies..

..be a wife and have a wonderful husband..
Payton and Trent
..be close to my nephews..

My sister-in-law Rachael and nephew Kaden

..and have a loving, happy, healthy, beautiful, couldn't ask for a better, family!

Gracie, Trent, Payton and Kaden
I'm so thankful for many things that I couldn't even begin to list them all. I feel that I'm blessed in many areas of my life!
I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving and were able to spend it with the ones you love!

No comments: