Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Our little coconut is Five Months Old!!!

Today is Gracie's five month birthday. I can't believe how fast time is flying and how much she is growing up! She really does need to slow down! She's rolling around EVERYWHERE, has two bottom teeth, is trying to sit up on her own and loves to stand (if you hold her fingers of course). With Payton, I was always ready for the next milestone, but with Gracie I'm not ready for how fast she wants to grow up. :(
This was taken after one of Gracie's naps. I heard her cooing and giggling through the monitor, so I took the video camera up and recorded a little of her cooing away. She was so happy.
I thought this was really cute. She's very interested in her feet. She loves to grab them, hold on and roll from side to side. It's really cute to watch.

Here she is post roll. Sometimes she'll get rolling around and get herself wedged into places (like up against the chair). We've had to remove her bumper from her crib since she likes to roll onto her tummy and sleep up against the sides of the crib. Silly girl!
Gracie's a pretty happy baby and we are all so in love with her. She brings a smile to our faces and we are enjoying every moment!

Gracie has another weight check next week, and we're anxious to see how much more she's grown.
Ryan and I feel so lucky to have two healthy, beautiful little girls. They both sure are cute!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh My Gosh she is so adorable!! Look at that smile, so cute!!

Natalie said...

I can't believe she is already 5 months. The time has gone by so fast. She is so adorable.