Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, October 20, 2008

My cousin Brianna is getting married!!

My cousin Brianna is getting married! She's been dating this wonderful guy, Ryan (I know, another Ryan! This makes three in the family) for awhile now and we are all so happy for him to officially join our crazy family!
Ryan proposed on September 15th (my birthday!!) and of course she said yes! He did it while they were playing scrabble and long story short, he spelt out "marryme" and she told him that that wasn't one word, but then she got what he was saying when he pulled out the ring. So cute!
Last Sunday, Brianna called me to see if she could "borrow" the girls on her wedding day. I was ecstatic! Of course, they would be honored to be her flower girls! My nephews Trent and Kaden are going to be the ring bearers as well!! My brother Ryan and I were my aunt Leslie's (Brianna's mom) ring bearer and flower girl.
So she invited me, along with my sister-in-law, Rachael, and my Grandma Claire to go see her dress on Saturday.

The beautiful bride (Thankfully her Ryan doesn't read my blog!)



Brianna's dress is gorgeous!
She makes a beautiful bride and I'm so excited for her and Ryan.

No comments: