Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, October 10, 2008

Blogging just to blog

I love my girls! Thankfully they love each other too!!

Gracie getting hugs from Payton, and thankfully right now they like being around each other!!
Gracie giving Payton hugs


I love that right now I get to be home with my two favorite little girls! I'm having so much fun watching them grow and be great friends. Payton is such a big helper and Gracie loves her big sister. I'm not looking forward to going back to work in a month, but am so very thankful that I've had this time to be home with my babes.

3 comments:

Abbey said...

Adorable pictures! We miss you too!!

Hilary said...

So cute! I'm dreading going back to work too and have no idea how I'm going to get anything done...looking forward to Stroller Strides though ;)

Pavel Zdenek said...

Hallo!! i am from Slovakia and my surname is ZDENEK...It is very interest for me..have a nice day...If you want,please send me mail to pavelzdenek@atlas.sk Thank..