Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, October 3, 2008

Gracie and Kiley

On Tuesday September 30th, my girlfriend Nika and her daughter Kiley came over to play with Payton, Gracie and I. It was so much fun getting the little girls together and for us moms to be able to chat.
Kiley and Gracie
Gracie was a little fussy and tired.
Payton was down for her nap at this time, so unfortunately we didn't get a picture of her with Kiley and Gracie.
I thought this picture was so funny and I can't wait to show the two girls when they're in high school! Nika and I are going to try and get the girls together at least once a month so we can get a picture of them together as they grow. I'll for sure keep our blog updated with those pics.

1 comment:

Pavel Zdenek said...

Very nice family....I am from Slovakia and my Surname is Zdenek....Interest...Have a nice day...