Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, October 20, 2008

Great-Grandma and Bapa Carter

Thursday right after music class, the girls and I went over to my grandparents house to visit with them for awhile. It was wonderful being able to sit and chat with my grandparents and for Payton to be able to play as well.
Gracie and I had been with Grandma a week and a half prior at a party and we also got to see Bapa as well, but Payton wasn't with me at that time. So, we decided to stop by on our way home from Payton's music class.
Payton, Bapa, Gracie, Grandma and Mugzie
It's crazy going to the same house that I've been going to since I was born. Now I'm taking my children there! I feel so lucky to have my Grandparents in my life and I feel blessed that my girls get to share them with me. They are the most wonderful people and we are so fortunate to have two of the most selfless individuals, in the world, in our family! I don't think they realize how special they are to me.
I love you Grandma and Bapa! Thank you for everything that you have done for me!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: