Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

It finally arrived!

Today as Payton and I were pulling down our street, we were behind a UPS truck and it stopped in front of our house. I thought to myself, could it actually be here?? Well, the delivery was for us! It was our new car seat for our future addition to our family! Payton and I were both excited to open up the box and check out the contents! Payton was especially excited to try it out..
Now that we have the car seat, maybe I can get somewhat restful sleep knowing that we can bring our little girl home when she arrives.

Now onto my next stress.. Getting our double jogging stroller.

1 comment:

Hilary said...

Yippee!!! Good thing about the jogger is that you don't really need it right away or at least you don't need it to bring baby girl home :)