Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, April 21, 2008

It's raining for our baby girl!

Yesterday I had my first baby shower for our upcoming arrival. Natalie was so generous and invited our friends, from work and Stroller Strides, over to her house. It was so much fun and very relaxing! Just the way it should be..
From left to right, Selena, Allison (Emily's daughter), baby Justin (Karen's son), Jenn and Karen.

Natalie and I
Our girls, Jordan and Payton, are friends and are only 6 months apart.

Natalie, Me and Casee


From left to right: Jenaya (her first, expecting a girl, due May 3), Me (my 2nd, a girl, due June 23), Jenn (her first, not finding out, due July 28) and Jessica (her 2nd, a boy, due August 5)


The four of us work together at Costco Home. Babies seem to come in waves at work. Jessica and I were pregnant with our first babies around the same time and we are both having what we had before.
Jenaya, Amy-holding Allison (Emily's daughter), and Emily holding her newest little girl, Olivia (born January 23).


Emily and I were also both pregnant, with our daughters, at the same time. Payton and Allison are only 9 days apart.

Abbey, Stephanie, and I
A couple of my Stroller Stride friends!

Our baby really got spoiled last night! I can't thank everyone enough for all that they did! I feel so much more ready.. especially since my last post on Saturday! Today I ordered our carseat, so now our baby can come home when she's ready!
Thank you to everyone who came! It really meant a lot to me and I had a great time with you! Thank you Natalie for throwing such a wonderful shower! You are truly the sweetest! :)

1 comment:

Hilary said...

Oh my gosh, all these BABIES!! I was sad to miss the shower :(
Glad you are feeling more prepared though :)