Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, April 11, 2008

Our future cook?

Lately Payton has been wanting to copy almost everything that I do, thankfully not everything that I say! But she likes to wear my heels around the house, use a handbag, play with shopping bags and fill them with her favorite toys for the day, try to put on makeup, etc. As well as all of the mentioned, she has been wanting to help me cook. So, I figure, why not let her!

Payton's a pretty finicky eater and some days she'll love something, but other days she wont touch it. Whenever I have her help me in the kitchen, that's all she wants to eat!
Here's Payton helping me make pancakes for breakfast (yes, she would actually turn her nose up at pancakes! Can you believe it?!). We made quite a few and they lasted us for a couple of days. Guess who wanted them everyday until they were gone? My little bug did! Yay for helpers!
I think I'm actually starting to figure her out! Have her see what the meal involves and then she'll eat it! Why didn't I think of this earlier...

1 comment:

Hilary said...

She's looks so grown up sitting in that chair! Helpers are the best, especially if it means you've tricked them ;)