Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Payton's first day of Pre-school

On Tuesday, September 15th, Payton started pre-school. *Sniff sniff* I can't believe my baby girl is now in pre-school. Yes, it's only pre-school, but still, she's going to school.
On Monday, Ryan went to the Meet and Greet so Payton could see her classroom and meet her teacher. I unfortunately couldn't go since I had to work, but I was very thankful Ryan got to see where Payton was going and be able to meet her teacher too.
Payton was so excited to go to school, I don't know if she even slept the night before!



Ryan and Payton finding Payton's name tag and signing her in.
Ryan had taken the day off to celebrate my birthday with me, so it worked out even better that he got to take Payton to her first day of school with me!

Payton's name tag.

Waiting for the rest of her classmates to arrive so they can all go back to their class together.

After we picked up Payton from school we went to Red Robin to celebrate my birthday.

Payton and Daddy

Gracie and I
Payton had a wonderful first day of school. She had a hard time leaving and said she wanted to live there. Thankfully now she understands that she gets to back!

No comments: