Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, June 8, 2009

Ryan's 33rd Birthday

Last Friday, June 5th, was my brother Ryan's 33rd Birthday. My sister-in-law Rachael threw an impromptu surprise birthday party for him at her parent's house that night.
My brother and Gracie
Gracie receiving a "cheers" from Debbie for uncle Ryan's birthday

My sister Rachael and her parent's dog Lacy. She kept saying "I'll get you my pretty, and your little dog too!" She's crazy and I love her!
Trent, Payton, Aurora, and Kaden running around in the yard, while Kevin and Debbie watched.
Gracie eating her first ice cream cone. As you can guess, she LOVED it!!!!
Ryan opening his presents
Trent's drawing to his dad. It's Ryan snowmobiling. Trent is such a good artist!!!!
Gracie, Trent, Kaden, and Payton.
They looked pooped after playing so hard!
Gracie flirting with Dave
Grandma and I
Ryan, Gracie and I
Trent holding Gracie
Gracie and Grandma
The picture is a little blurry due to the smoke from the fire pit.
We all had so much fun at Ryan's birthday party.
Happy Birthday Ryan! I hope you had a great birthday! Love you!!!

No comments: