Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, June 8, 2009

Long overdue visit!

Friday morning I met up with my friend Janet for coffee. Janet was initially my Stroller Strides instructor when I started back in January of 2007, but she became so much more than that! She is one of my good friends, someone who has taught me how to juggle motherhood and friendships while still taking time out for myself. I owe her a lot! She brought together a wonderful group of girls, got us to workout together, and now are forever friends!
Janet moved to Southern California last June to be closer to her family. I completely understood why she moved, but selfishly wished she still lived here!
Gracie, me, Kendal, Janet and Payton
Janet singing the Itsy Bitsy Spider with the girls

Payton and Kendal running through Starbucks
Really, would you expect anything less with these two??
Ever since they met when they Payton was eleven months old and Kendal was nine months, they have been little trouble makers. The two of them wouldn't even say anything, they would telepathically scheme what they were going to do.
At first when Kendal and Payton saw each other, they were a little shy. But maybe five minutes passed and they were back to their old selves.
Janet, we miss you terribly and wish we saw you more often!!! I'm looking forward to coming down and visiting you and all the trouble you and I can get in to together!!!!!! Miss you and love you! Thank you for EVERYTHING you have taught me!!!!!

No comments: