Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Snow, snow, and more snow!

It's been snowing everyday now for I can't even remember how long! The night of Friday the 12th I think was our first night of snow! I unfortunately forgot my camera over at my friend Hilary's house (see posting "hmm hmm yummy"), so I was sans camera for about a week until Hudson's (Hilary's son's) birthday party (see posting "Hudson's second birthday party").

Here's days 12 of snow at our house! Lola is in the far left corner running up the stairs. She's the black blob. I'm not sure how much snow we have now, a

Luke loves to lay in the snow. The dogs are in heaven with all of the white fluffiness and love it when Ryan throws snowballs towards them. They try to run and catch them. I love the snow as well, however it has put a major damper on getting things done for Christmas. Due to the icy roads and not being able to get down our road for a day or two, it made the UPS man not come for a total of four days due to it being the weekend as well. Now that Christmas is here, bring on the snow!


Yes, I let them in right after I took this picture.

I unfortunately don't have any pictures of Payton playing outside in the first snow of the season. I'll be sure to take some now that I have my camera and it's supposed to continue to snow for the next day or two!

No comments: