Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Hmm Hmm yummy..

Friday the 12th, my good friend Hilary had a bunch of us over for her first annual Cookie/Bar exchange. Oh my goodness, what a great idea! We all had to bring 5 dozen of whatever cookie/bar/muffin that we wanted and in turn, we took home about that many (if you didn't eat any along the way!)
That day, I had Payton help me make snicker doodles and of course I had to take a few pics along the way to show what a good helper she is in the kitchen!


Me and Natalie at Hilary's house.
Natalie is 17 weeks pregnant with her second baby and I'm so incredibly excited! I can't wait to hold this little blessing!!
Stephanie, Kelsie, Nadine, and Molly

Hilary and Charlie (Charlotte)
Charlie was born September 6th and is one of Gracie's good girlfriends! ;)

Round two of Stroller Strides Pregnant Mommas
Teresa (due mid February), Nadine (due early April), Samantha (due early April) and Natalie (due late May)
Here is everyone!
I feel so lucky to have these girls in my life! I truly feel blessed to have such an amazing support group! And my girls have made some wonderful friends as well! Love you girls!!

No comments: