Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 8, 2009

"Surprise!!"

On January 27th, all of my Stroller Stride friends threw our friend Teresa a surprise baby shower. Teresa is due February 19th with her second boy. The shower was held at Nadine"s new house and we told Teresa it was going to be a Mom's Night Out and planned it around her cravings and things that she would like. When Teresa came in the door, all of us girls weren't sure what we should say.. we wanted to yell "Surprise!" but we were worried that we would send her into labor!
Teresa, the mom of honor!

We played some fun games. One of them we had to cut out pictures from a magazine to create what we think "Baby boy Pape" is going to look like. My team, aka the "dream team", decided to do a photo board from start to finish. It starts with "gamete meets egg" goes to "Dr. meets leg" and finishes with "baby meets Craig!" (Teresa's husband's name).

The Dream Team!
Natalie, Elesha, Molly and I
Round two of Stroller Stride Pregnant mommas
Teresa (due 2/19), Nadine (due 4/5), Sam (due 4/6) and Natalie (due 5/29)
Back row (l-r): Me, Sam, Karen, Kelsie, Natalie, and Nadine
Middle and front row: Elesha, Teresa, Molly, Hilary holding baby Charlotte, and Stephanie
Here we all are! I'm so thankful to have these moms in my life!! I feel so incredibly blessed and appreciate them so much! Love you girls!!
That night was so much fun. I hadn't laughed that hard in a long time! My cheecks hurt by the end of the night.

No comments: