Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, February 27, 2009

Catching up after ten years

On Friday the 13th I met up with a few of my best girlfriends from high school. A couple of us hadn't seen each other since the day we graduated. We met at The Purple Cafe in Woodinville for dinner and wine. I'm not much of a wine drinker, but would love to become one. I had water though (no fun). It was so wonderful to get together with these girls. It makes me sad to think that we failed to keep in touch with each other, but all we can do now is fix that for the future.
It was fun to hear what everyone has been up to for the past ten years. It's crazy to think that it's been TEN years, we're all married, have jobs/careers, and two of us have kids. Truthfully, it didn't feel like anything had changed though. Yes, we are all more mature, but it felt like yesterday that I saw them. It was great!
Me and Sharon in the back and Janine and Kim in the front.
I'm looking forward to getting together with these amazing girls again next month. We are hoping to have a night out once a month.

No comments: