Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, July 25, 2008

Update on Gracie

Our little babe is getting BIG! She had her one month check up last Friday and she now weighs (or last Friday she weighed) nine pounds even and is 22" long! Our little girl grew two and a half inches and gained two pounds in a month! She's in the 37% for her weight and 77% for her height. Dr. Haugen (Payton and Gracie's pediatrician) said she's tall and skinny.
Here she is showing off her strong neck.
Gracie loves to be held! I love that she loves to cuddle, but it does get hard when I need to get things done. Thankfully she's been napping when Payton naps, so I can actually do some things around the house. She still sleeps quite a bit and us girls have gotten into a bit of a routine in the morning. I'm able spend some alone time with Payton still, which we both enjoy and still have a little alone time with Gracie as well. I'm starting to think I need a clone of myself though.. :)


1 comment:

Natalie said...

I love the new pictures. Gracie is getting so big, I can't wait to see her again.