Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, July 28, 2008

JD and Addy's wedding

On July 19th, Ryan, Gracie and I attended my co-worker JD's wedding. It was so beautiful and hot that day! The wedding took place at JD's fiance's parent's house in Monroe. They have a HUGE backyard and it was perfect for an outdoor wedding.
I was excited to be able to go and see some of my co-workers (I hadn't seen most of them since I had Gracie) and to be able to have fun with Ryan and our friends without kids, even though we did take Gracie. :) Our friends Natalie and her husband Jesse were there as well as Amy and her husband Aaron. It was so nice to be able to have a drink (my first since October!!) and relax!
The beautiful bride, Adrienne and groom JD
Ryan and I

Gracie's first wedding!
Gracie was so good during the ceremony and reception. Ryan's little sister Brittany came over to our house to play with Payton. We figured Gracie wouldn't be much trouble at the wedding and it was still like being without kids since she sleeps so much still!

Natalie, Amy, Gracie and I

Aaron, JD, Ryan and Jesse

1 comment:

Amy said...

WE HAVE HOT MEN!!