Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, July 4, 2008

Three weeks already!

It's crazy to think that three weeks ago Gracie was born.
Just born
Gracie's hair is still pretty red, which we love! She's such a beautiful little girl! One week
Gracie still sleeps quite a bit, but is starting to have more and more alert times. Thankfully they are more during the day than at night!

Two weeks
Everything is falling into place fantastically. Payton is adjusting better than Ryan and I had hoped for. She still loves to give Gracie kisses and hugs and so far hasn't acted jealous or upset that there is someone else taking up some of her attention.

Three weeks
Gracie's eyes have started to look more blue. It's still a little too early to tell what they will be permanently.. but they are no longer black.
I'm amazed at how fast time is flying! We are having so much fun with our two beautiful little girls. Ryan has gone back to work and I've been home solo with the girls. On Monday it was a bit tough, with tantrums (from Me and Payton) but thankfully everyday it has gotten much easier. I was terrified at first, but I truthfully could not imagine not having two kids now. I absolutely love it!

2 comments:

Abbey said...

Gracie is a doll! We need to get together - she's changing so much so fast - I need to get my hands on her!!

Hilary said...

So happy to see the 3 of you today at the park!! You look fantastic and your girls are so cute :)