Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Baby Shower for Sam and Nadine

Saturday after Tiffany's bridal shower (see posting below), I headed home and dropped Gracie off and then headed out for round two of Saturday shower fun! This shower was for my good friends Samantha and Nadine who are due to have their second babies the first week of April. Sam is having her second boy and Nadine is anxiously waiting to find out. Everyone there I met through Stroller Strides and am so blessed to have them in my life. They are an amazing group of women who have been a huge support system for me and wonderful role models for my girls.
Me, Natalie and Elesha (the hostess of the most-es)
Elesha holding Baby Nash

Charlotte crawling on the floor, Hilary, and Molly

Nadine
Sam
Sam reading her card from us
All of us moms pooled our money together to give to Sam so she could buy a double Bob stroller. From her reaction, I think she was surprised! :)
And now there are three..
Natalie, Sam, Nadine, Baby Nash, and Teresa
Teresa had her beautiful baby boy on February 11th. I can't believe soon there are going to be four more (including Nash) little babies to watch grow!
Saturday was a busy day, but so much fun! Love these girls and I'm so thankful they are in my life!

No comments: