Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

My pumpkin making pumpkin bread

Thanksgiving morning Payton and I got up and made pumpkin bread. Every year for as long as I can remember, one of my aunts would make pumpkin bread for all of us to snack on before Thanksgiving dinner. My brother and I have always LOVED this yummy bread, so our aunts would bring a couple of extra loaves for us to take home as well!
A few years ago, my aunt passed down our "secret" family recipe for this delicious bread. Now I make the bread every fall for my little family, and we all love it!!!!!!!
My little helper
I told her that she wouldn't/shouldn't lick the batter. It's not like cookie dough.

Ready to go in the oven.
Unfortunately I didn't take pictures of our final product. It was so fabulous and Payton and I were very proud of our end result. I'm sure we will be making more this weekend!

No comments: