Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Fancy Family Fun

A couple of weeks ago we had some family pictures taken in Seattle and afterwards, Payton and I went to a Fancy Nancy event at Borders. Fancy Nancy is one Payton's favorite book series and loves her Fancy Nancy doll, game, books, stickers, pretty much anything that has to do with Fancy Nancy. Since we were headed home from Seattle we stopped by Borders in Alderwood, but weren't dressed very fancy. Thankfully it wasn't a very "fancy" event. It was a book reading (which Payton already had the newest Fancy Nancy Christmas book) and some coloring. Payton was a little disappointed in the event, so I came up with an alternative. She and I headed downstairs for our own little "tea party" of hot chocolate and a latte. Yummy!



Afterwards we met up with Ryan and Gracie for lunch, who had been patiently waiting in the mall for us to be done. We all headed over to Claim Jumper, one of our family favs, for lunch.

Me and my Gracie-girl

They're so silly and SO MUCH alike!!!

My girls and I
Such a fun family Saturday!

No comments: