Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Headed to the lake

Tomorrow morning the girls and I are headed back to the lake to stay with my parents for 6 days! We're packing up the car tonight and leaving first thing in the morning to make the drive over. Unfortunately Ryan won't be going with us, next summer for sure though.
This is what we get to wake up to every morning. I'm looking forward to having my morning coffee and conversation with my step-mom! However, I'm not looking forward to sharing the bed and getting kicked throughout the night by my little "monkey" Payton!! ;)


Here's what we'll be enjoying during the day..

.. and what we'll be climbing to get back to the house from the boat! Thank goodness it will get me more in shape with ALL of those stairs!
I'll try and keep updating our blog while we're away.
We'll be back next Tuesday.. so long for now!

2 comments:

Abbey said...

Have a fabulous time!!! Can't wait to catch up when you get back!!!

Natalie said...

I will miss you. Have so much fun!!