Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me!

Monday, September 15th was my 28 (ugh!) birthday.. Ryan was so sweet and invited some of my friends over to celebrate on the Saturday before my special day. He had a Fajita and Margarita party for me and it was so much fun!!

Tiffany and I
Rachel and I

My wonderful husband, Ryan and I

Matt and I

Gracie, Natalie and I (Jesse her husband arrived later when he was off work)

Payton and I

Me and Emily
Ryan also bought me a Coldstone Ice Cream cake. So yummy!! He thought he would be funny and have it say "Happy 22nd ? Birthday Melissa". I was telling everyone that I was turning 22, so he decided to include that on my cake..

Emily brought her daughter Allison and Natalie brought her daughter Jordan, which was so great for Payton to see her friends too! Here they are doing "Ring Around the Rosey".
It was so cute, the three of them were doing somersaults all at he same time and would occasionally bump into each other with their bottoms! Silly girls!

On my actual birthday, Ryan and Payton made me Belgium waffles with whipped cream and strawberries for breakfast. My waffle maker is Mikey Mouse, so I couldn't resist taking a picture of the waffle on Payton's Mikey Mouse plate.
My birthday was so fantastic and it was wonderful to hang out with my friends. Thank you Ryan for being the best Husband EVER!!!

No comments: